Product Name: Non-woven/Tissue Handle Bag (01)
Product Code: SBI-NH01
Material: Non-woven Fabrics
Style: Handle Bag
Size: common size
(16×12, 14×12, 16×14, 18×16) inches
Size can be customized
**We Make Customize Bag**
**All size/dimension/print color/fabrics construction can be customized**
|Name :||Non-woven/Tissue Handle Bag (01)|
|Print color:||Require any color|
|Type:||Promotional Gift Bag|
|Size:||common size (16×12, 14×12, 16×14, 18×16)|
|Storage Capacity||Require any capacity|
|Usage/Application||Storage of wheat, food-grade, It uses any kind of thing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||For Export 5000 pcs|
|Production Lead Time:||Order Quantity|
|Order Time:||Except for Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holidays|
|Packing:||25/Pcs in poly & 50/Pcs in a 3/5/7ply paper carton|
|Delivery:||Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment|
|Container Loading:||LCL or FCL on the requirement of Buyer|
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: Negotiable.
- Refund Policy: The sample fee will fully return when bulk orders reach a minimum of the 20′ FCL.
- Free Sample: If the client takes a sample from our available bag clients will only need to pay the courier cost.
- Payment: Minimum 50% Payment Should be Paid in Advance.
- Rest 50% should be paid before shipment
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment, Work Order & Artwork (i.e.: Depends on the order volume).
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 7 days after receiving the Rest of the Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)