Product Name: Eco-Friendly Annual Gift Jute Bag
Product Code: SBI-J22
Material: Natural Jute Fabrics + Lamination
Style: Annual Gift Jute Bag
Print Color: 1 (One)
Size: Height: 31.50 cm OR/ 12.40″ inch
Width: 36 cm OR/ 14″ inch
Side folding/gusset: 19 cm OR/ 7.5″ inch
Handle: Natural Twill Tape
**We Make Customize Bag**
**All sizes/dimensions/print colors/fabrics construction can be customized**
|Name :||Eco-Friendly Annual Gift Jute Bag|
|Material:||Natural Jute Fabrics + Lamination|
|Handle:||Natural Twill Tape / client-wise|
|Print color:||One-color (Require any color)|
|Type:||Annual Gift Jute Bag|
|Size:||H: 12.40″ x w: 14″ x Gusset: 7.5″ inch|
|Storage Capacity||10-15 kg +|
|Usage/Application||Storage of wheat, food-grade, It uses any kind of thing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||For Export 1000 pcs|
|Production Lead Time:||Order Quantity|
|Order Time:||Except for Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holidays|
|Packing:||1 Pcs in poly or client-wise|
|Delivery:||Shipment will be made after receiving the Total Payment|
|Container Loading:||LCL or FCL on the requirement of the Buyer|
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: Negotiable.
- Refund Policy: The sample fee will fully return when bulk orders reach a minimum of 20′ FCL.
- Free Sample: If the client takes a sample from our available bag clients will only need to pay the courier cost.
- Payment: Minimum of 50% of Payment Should be Paid in Advance.
- Rest 50% should be paid before the shipment
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment, Work Order & Artwork (i.e.: Depends on the order volume).
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 7 days after receiving the Rest of the Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Other Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)