Product Name: Canvas Cotton Bag: SBI-C10
Product Code: SBI-C10
Material: 320 Gsm 100% Canvas Cotton white Fabric
Style: Cotton carry bag/ Cotton Sewing Bag
Print Color: Multicolor
Size: Height: 36 cm / or 14.15″ inch
Width: 33 cm/ or 13″ inch
Gusset: 10 cm / or 4″ inch
Handle long: 70 cm / or 27.5″ inch
**We Make Customize Bag**
**All size/dimension/print color/fabrics construction can be customized**
|Name :||Canvas Cotton Bag: SBI-C10|
|Material:||320 Gsm 100% Canvas Cotton white Fabric|
|Handle:||Cotton Fabrics/ client-wise (Long 70 cm)|
|Print color:||Multicolor (Require any color)|
|Type:||Cotton carry bag/ Cotton Sewing Bag|
|Size:||H: 36 cm x w: 33 cm x Gusset: 10 cm x handle long: 70 cm|
|Storage Capacity||15 kg|
|Usage/Application||Storage of wheat, food-grade, It uses any kind of thing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||For Export 5000 pcs|
|Production Lead Time:||Order Quantity|
|Order Time:||Except for Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holidays|
|Delivery:||Shipment will be made after receiving the Total Payment|
|Container Loading:||LCL or FCL on the requirement of the Buyer|
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: Negotiable.
- Refund Policy: The sample fee will fully return when bulk orders reach a minimum of the 20′ FCL.
- Free Sample: If the client takes the sample from our available bag clients will only need to pay the courier cost.
- Payment: Minimum 50% Payment Should be Paid in Advance.
- Rest 50% should be paid before shipment
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment, Work Order & Artwork (i.e.: Depends on the order volume).
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 7 days after receiving the Rest of the Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Other Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)