Product Name: Nursery Plant Bag
Product Code: SBI-Plant bag-01
Material: Non-woven Fabrics
GSM: 30gsm, 40gsm, 50gsm and etc. different gsm weight can be customized
Size: Height x Width x Downfolding
7.5 x 7.5 x 5 inch
5 x 5 x 3 inch
5 x 4 x 3 inch
(Size can be customized)
**We Make Customize Bag**
**All size/dimension/print color/fabrics construction can be customized**
|Size||Height x Width x Downfolding: (7.5 x 7.5 x 5 inch) (5 x 5 x 3 inch) (5 x 4 x 3 inch)
(Size can be customized)
|Product Code:||SBI-Plant bag-01|
|Seedling plant nursery bag features||1. biodegradable, breathable, sunlight-transmitting, drought-resisting, UV-resisting.|
|2. UV-resisting biodegradable seedling plant nursery bags can save a lot of costs for
transplant, packing, growing, moving and etc.
|3. logo printing is available.|
|4 . More economical, more eco-friendly, and requires less energy to produce.|
|5. Retains moisture in the soil longer to promote root growth.|
|6. Standard size and weight can be packed in boxes for storage saving.|
|MOQ||For export 10000 pieces|
|lead time:||7-15 working days|
|Fabrics color:||white, black and etc. different colors can be customized|
|Payment Method:||Minimum 50% Payment Should be Paid in Advance & Rest 50% should be paid before shipment|
|Delivery term||EX Works, FOB, CIF, CNF, DDU, DDP and etc.|
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: Negotiable.
- Refund Policy: The sample fee will fully return when bulk orders.
- Free Sample: If the client takes a sample from our available bag clients will only need to pay the courier cost.
- Payment: Minimum 50% Payment Should be Paid in Advance.
- Rest 50% should be paid before shipment
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment, Work Order & Artwork (i.e.: Depends on the order volume).
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 7 days after receiving the Rest of the Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Other Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)